- The essential qualities include but are not limited to:
- Enthusiastic, motivated and resourceful
- Strong critical thinking skills and problem solving with the ability to prioritize
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receptionist at front desk, process mail, shipping, receive packages.
- Manage supplies in the office (ordering, storage etc.).
- Manage company contacts database (currently using Outlook with exchange).
- Serve as the admin assistant to the three owners as needed.
- Manage materials and supplies in the office (ordering, storage etc.)
- Responsible for the stocking and cleanliness of the office
- Scan publications for RFQ and RFP announcements.
- Update resumes and project descriptions
- Produce proposal materials and assist in responses to RFQ’s and RFP’s
- Update and manage company marketing email database using MyEmma.com
- Update website and social media information