The Position: Project Architect, Research & Development Labs
- Laboratory programming, planning, and design under guidance from Senior Architect
- Coordination of engineering systems with subconsultants and trade partners
- Assisting in the permit submission and review process
- Development and management of client equipment schedules
- Production of contract and construction documents
- Assist in developing marketing collateral including renderings
Qualifications and Experience:
- MArch or BArch degree
- 1-3 years of experience in the planning, design, documentation, and delivery of laboratories, clean rooms, manufacturing facilities, and/or other highly technical project types
- Demonstrable understanding of design guidelines and requirements for ISO, equipment schedules, material flows a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Revit & AutoCAD
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing tasks
- Ability to commute to the office at least 2 days per week
SABA’s overall compensation package includes: competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, ARE exam support, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage.
SABA functions as a hybrid work environment offering team members up to 3 days a week of work-from-home flexibility as it fits project and individual needs.
SABA is invested in the development of our team. We aim to see each person thrive, grow into new roles, and hone their skills with practical and tangible results throughout their tenor with SABA.