The Position: Project Manager
- Lead projects as the prime client contact and internal team leader
- Prepare and manage work plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Foster a collaborative work environment for the entire project team
- Actively participate in mentoring younger staff
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types or focus on a specific one
- Potential to participate in business development and marketing efforts
- Potential for some West Coast travel
Qualifications and Experience:
- MArch or BArch degree preferred
- Architecture license in Washington or other West coast states preferred
- Thorough understanding of project work plans, schedules, staffing and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Strong grasp of working with clients, owner representatives and brokers to provide innovative design solutions on accelerated schedules
- Experience with alternative delivery methods preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
Remote work policies:
SABA is excited to offer long-term remote policies allowing for flexibility. We allow team members to work 3 days per week from a location of the employees choosing provided the location meets the professional needs outlined in our ‘Remote Work Strategy’ documentation. At times, project needs may result in temporary adjustments to service our clients during deadlines and key project milestones. SABA employees are expected to reside within commuting distance of the office.
SABA’s overall compensation package includes competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, professional licensing exam support, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage, and remote working flexibility. SABA is also proud to offer access to the SABA CoLab, an innovation center housing our resource library and design incubation spaces.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org