Leading moderate sized science and technology projects as the prime client contact and internal team leader.
Opportunity to work with a wide variety of client and projects including private sector biotechnology companies, institutional clients, and life-science focused landlords and developers.
Typical duties include:
- Attending and leading design and construction meetings
- Assisting with conceptualizing and developing project designs
- Working as part of a team to produce documents for permit and construction
- Actively participating in construction administration
- Potential to participate in business development and marketing efforts
- Potential for some West Coast travel
Qualifications and Experience:
- MArch or BArch degree
- 5 years of experience in research labs or healthcare
- Strong grasp of design guidelines and requirements for research labs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using Revit & AutoCAD in a professional setting for drawing production
- A collaborative nature and a desire to see all team members succeed
- Motivated self-starter with ability to plan work and monitor project performance
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple ongoing projects
SABA’s overall compensation package includes: competitive salary, discretionary bonus, healthcare, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401K with corporate match, professional licensing exam support, continuing education support, professional dues support, locker rooms with showers, secure bicycle and kayak storage. SABA is also proud to offer access to the SABA CoLab, an innovation center housing our resource library and design incubation spaces.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com