A BisNow Event Presented by SABA
Join SABA's Arthur Furukawa in conversation with Mark McCord-Amasis (Seattle Genetics), Jon Gelb (Clarion Partners), and Uly Rivera (UW CoMotion) in discussing the current state of the life science sector, adaptive reuse in the laboratory market, and the future of PNW biotech.
-Registration Link Below
What You'll Learn:
1. How does the lack of square footage for growing biotech startups create more opportunities for Seattle life sciences development?
2. Incubators are essential to anchoring tenants to a market. What are investors doing to further invest in expanding the South Lake Union area?
3. New life science ground-up developments are costly and spec projects are unlikely. How does adaptive reuse create revenue opportunities for office, retail and hospitality assets?
4. How are restrictive regulatory policies forcing life sciences outside of the urban core? What alternatives are being explored in secondary markets?
5. What are lab tenants requiring from new spaces that Seattle has yet to provide? What are developers delivering in the Northeast that the PNW can incorporate at scale?