- Ideal position to learn the full range of professional skills required to become a licensed architect.
- Opportunity to work on a wide variety of project types or focus on a specific one.
- Work directly with firm principals.
- Attend design and construction meetings.
- Assist with conceptualizing and developing project designs.
- Work as part of a team to produce documents for permit and construction.
- Actively participate in construction administration.
- Potential to participate in marketing efforts.
- Potential for some west coast travel.
- M-Arch or B-Arch degree
- Adept with Revit
- Motivated self-starter
- An open mind and enthusiastic outlook
5-10 years experience